Our Inclusion Programme is designed to offer three hours of weekly Dance, Drama and Singing lessons to young people with SEN status.
Students will develop a talent with increasing improvement to skills and techniques. They will be able to express themselves through the power of performance and will work as part of a group to build confidence in a fun, enjoyable and comfortable learning environment.
Students will continue to develop on technique and skill, however, will showcase their talent as they feature in Platinum Performing Arts’ Annual End of Year Showcase.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To provide a calm and comfortable learning environment for young people with SEN status, to develop talent in Dance, Drama and Singing through expressive lessons
- Help build self-confidence for vulnerable young people
- Develop techniques and skills
- Ability to encourage one-another to develop and learn new skills in the entertainment industry
- Develop performance skills in order to showcase their talent